Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Milestones

Feel a sudden release after my part in the presentation ends today, though all of us in the team are still on the stage. It sounds an official ending for my study journey, so far as concerned in my plan. Even there is an e-portfolio waiting me to finish it right now, I couldn't concentrate well because there are too much joy and thoughts, so I let myself at least have a stop here in this remarkable day before enjoying my REALLY LAST PIECE of work in LJMU. 

Study, education. That's the main point ever since my parent sent me to nursery at the age of 2. They had been putting more care to me on education as they were willing to spend more on this expensive nursery (during that time) because of its good reputation for quality teaching method. The most memory I have in this nursery is the sand and playground, besides my lovely Miss Yap and an Indian teacher (whom I'd forgotten her name XD). I remember the porridge and biscuits served to us sitting on the small low bench during lunch time; and my lovely friends who shared the innocent time with me during my chilhood, some of whom are still in the fb list, Gary, Jason... though not that close bond as 20 years back. I believe this is where I started exposed to an official eduction in the institution, with colouring and geometry taking up most of the 2 years spent. But here is where I developed unconciously...

My another 3 years pre-school was in a kintergarden same with my sis. My memory, hum... a bit shamful, the first I think of is being a bully, =( I remembered I was so damn bad by asking a girl who sit on the swings to go away because my friend complained that she wanted to sit... oh gosh, how bad I was, I wish I can have an appology for her right now... so so remorseful... Some clumsy moment as well. Falling down during lunch hour and broke my chin, with a scar left of 7 stitches. I remembered the Indian teacher who was eating nasi lemak at that time immediately used her tissue with sambal stain to put under my broken and bleeding chin when she nervously saw me fell down. Aiks.... so hot !!! Haha, only if my sensor works that time, but somehow the numb made me feel nothing at all~ too bad... Spending my time here until the age of 6, this was the another milestone marking end for my pre-school life.

Now come Pei Chai, my lovely primary school. 陈老师,卢老师,絡老师... they are my form teacher for these 6 years education, together with other very nice teachers, Cikgu Yap, Miss Loh, 潘老师, Madam Quah, 李老师, whom I appreciate a lot... In my memory, none of them are bad, really... Don't even can think of someone with bad experience. The last year was the most discipline and happy year, because I started to take up more roles in prefect job, which I could enjoy the 15-minute earlier rest hour every day, with priority to buy chu cheong fun and wantan every Friday and could go duty with my best friend Elaine... wahahaha.. There are something else besides knowledge gained, which is the RESPONSIBILITY accounted is something people entrusted on you and you should do your best to be responsible for it.

My next page of education journey is somehow still with many fresh memories. The SMKAP secondary school, a gangster school which detered many primary school-leavers during my time. However, never judge a book before reading it. I never regret of entering that school because I have fantastic secondary school life with lots of good teachers and fun experience, without even 1 disturbance from the so-called naughty students in this school. These years was a process of intensifying technical knowlege besides lots of extra-curricular activities which made me learnt the way of leading and working in a team.

My 4 years tertiary education in TAR College ends by January 2010. That's a few months back. The moment I treasure is meeting a gang of best buddy, funny, humourous friends who work hard, play even harder... I was very much influenced by this gang to go out of my seriousness and my remoteness. They are best friend listening to voices, though 3 8 3 8 all the time, but we hate stabbing back. That's why I enjoyed very much living in this gang because I hate gossips. We talked the problem face to face, accept and forgive all the time. Learning was much dependant on oneself. Though notes always provided, but the spoon feeding process getting lesser and lesser especially during the last year in Advanced Diploma. Reseach, a really good process which personally I think is the best way of learning. Learn for knowledge and understanding. When get to understand something, interest will automatically find its way to us and intensify the enthusiasm. Undoubtedly, this journey is where I find all sorts of emotional up and down when dealing with different attitude of members. That makes me sometimes confused with work and friendship. Rethinking.... shouldn't be so stubborn and making life so complicated. After all, brevity of life makes it a point to possibly fill it with +ve ions, and not something tiny and -ve like this... not worth~

Papa and mama had been giving me the best ever that they can afford. I appreciate from deep down inside my heart though they seems blaming themselves all the time for couldn't afford me better education. I just want to tell them that I am the luckiest girl in this world. I love the way you planned for my life. For every decision and opinion you've been giving all these times were the best for me. I enjoyed very much the free educations earned up to uni life. I couldn't have done so if I was not thought of what is hardship and endless support from a warm family. Love you papa and mama.. Love you too sunche and linlin... without encouragement and support from all of you, I wouldn't be able to make my move up to here. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment