Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Present for Brahmi

Yesterday was a day I gave myself some free air after spending whole week inside my room for assignment. Haha, but turned up to be a grocery-procurement day... out from bank to Home Bargain, China Town, Sugarcane, Tesco, fruit stall... pack by pack of groceries and instant noodles...

Heavy + exhausted especially when it started to rain...

Ha, today's spot light will be on a present from Sugarcane, a new shop, I assume (coz I just noticed it for the first time) at Bold Street with lots and variety of candies... it attracted me to go inside for a 'smell'.... really happy when entering Sugarcane and saw children and kidults and even old aunty uncle spreading the shop for candies and souries... some even called their friend and asked happily what flavour they would want..

I spotted a candy and think of my Brahmi, sure he'll love it as his toy collection... Since he miss me so much, should buy a present for him, as I'd promised before leaving for UK.




Gumball machine
It's really fun to spin the 'TURN' and see gumball of different flavour dropping out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment