Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cooking! No kidding XD

Since there are some tomatoes, carrots and abalone mushroom left inside the fridge, I decided to cook, all by myself. Haha, being seldom cook without my sister's assistance, today is quite special, more freedom to be the chef in the kitchen, though worrying bout the procedure and end results as I am not a good cook.

Supplement with cabbage, anchovies and vermicelli bought from the Indian grocery shop and some fish ball +fish cake+crab stick from stall, my menu would be the healthy veggie soup meehoon with my lovely fish ball+cake+crab stick... my dinner name seems a little bit long...but who care, believe I'll love it XD. Coz now it taste superb even without any salt!!!

Soup is boiling... gotta get ready for my meal!!! tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment