Monday, April 5, 2010

Gifted day

A gifted day.
My plan goes with nice end even with some little interference in the midst. As the loan application for furthering study drag on unsettled for weeks, I've been going back Kuantan almost every recent weekends. Finding authorised person to be witness issn't something easy, as many of the authorised personnel such as commisioner of oath or grade A government servant wouldn't willing to bear the responsibility as a witness for loan application, especially when KOJADI is a seldom heard of coperation operates under MCA. Though 'hitting nails' is so time and effort consuming, I did gain something. As the commisioner of oath couldn't sign for me, a kind Malay uncle suggested me to go to the Pejabat Daerah dan Tanah (Land office) to seek for Penghulu's help. There we go... My mom and I walked to the next building and looked for Penghulu. Hit nail again. Penghulu was off from office today. But the kind receptionist suggested us to look for the penolong pegawai daerah. He is super duper nice... praise him for being sincere and kind in lending his hand to be witness. First I gain by saving money. I need not pay a cent. If the 9 pages of documents to be signed by commissioner of oath in the court, it would cost me RM 36. Next, gain a nice phrase of words of wisdom from daddy: be patient in doing everything you need to do when you couldn't opt to escape it. Probably today these words digest better in my mind as I truly feel the meaning. If I have chosen to get my temper on and blaming those who couldn't help, I might spoil my own day. Luckily today is calm and lovely day. Thanks God and your messenger for leading me a fruitful day, I truly learn a lot. Not the least, special thanks to Encik Farhan as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment