Monday, July 26, 2010

Full Moon



When a person suddenly stay away from the crowd and hide nowhere for a period, what could you think of?

Recently I walked away from the crowd because of the sensitive illness overwhelming me for more than 10 years, ever since people start to say I'm a 'cool' person in secondary school who like isolating from group. Cool, that is a very nice word to describe me, but I know they would prefer 'weird' as the description.

Am I going to get more and more serious someday? Probably not that extreme case, because I found some extraordinary hapiness and release while travelling to a new place. So aiming to change my peculiar attitude by saving money and do a lot of travelling... to a place with no matter clear or misty sky, a place with cool breeze, rain and sunshine, a place with lake and mountain, a place with green grass and colourful flowers, a place with long path for me to walk and walk, a place I see the wider horizon of this world, where I can capture the postive energy from the trees and air. 

I am going to leave the werewolves community soon, leaving them in the isolated place during full moon where we used to hide ourselves from people knowing the truth. Thanks Jas for making me realise many things and that I'm not weird of being away during full moon. Love you and Elaine!!!

Sticking to my habit, this is just a reminder to help me awake from drowning deeper. I should wake up now and pray for a better tomorrow!!!