Thursday, July 1, 2010

Memorable 2nd July 2010

It's now 1.43am, rain falls exceptionally 'heavy' outside my window. This is the first time I experience it rains like Malaysia, rain drops with 'home-sound' when hit the ground. Other days in Liverpool, rain was mild... light enough to be blown by wind before any lovely melody is composed.

Why I still stay awake? Partially surfing websites... and most importantly today is my dad's birthday... I just used a calculator to come up with my dad age. 2 years ahead he'll be sixty. Dad, you're now that old. XD (Couldn't be listened by him, he wouldn't admit it~)

Hours past the dawn should be the right time to call him and greet him happy birthday. Who knows my call turned up to be the morning alarm to wake him up, miscalculation, hahaha.. though he still blurred when picking up the phone and my mom who was eager to talk to me was the one dominating the call, hope he's happy to receive call from me, daughter who misses you a lot from far away. And I pray so hard today to wish you stay stronger, healthier and happier... hopefully my prayer could be heard in this special day.

Accompanying me now is a gorgeos song Hallelujah from Il Divo, clicking perfectly into my mood~



Rainy night~ nice weather to sleep tight! Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment