Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I ♥ Snowdonia

I earned a free trip to Snowdonia as a back marker on last Saturday. Snowdonia, a region in the north Wales, took us a 2 hours coach ride from Liverpool. It wasn't a bored long journey, instead I found some unexpected peace to lay back on the seat while having nice greenery view and cute sheep along the way. Tranquil. That would be the perfect word after all.

Upon reaching Mt Snowdon, the rain did visited as promised in the forecast. But we'd not expected for such a torrential downpour for the hill walk. We were not allowed to bring umbrella, and those who didn't prepare themselve with raincoat were strongly adviced not to follow the walk. My coat was waterproof, however it lacks a hood which eventually made me wet after a 2 hours walk where it rained for the whole journey. What upset me despite the nice view and experience was that my camera soaked in rain and it is not working now!!!

Though it was a bad day as my camera got so sick because of the rain, I did not regret for joining the trip. Instead we had some happening hours when we challenged to climb up to the hill top at Llandudno, rewarded with truely magnificent view of the seaside and hillside when we reached the peak.

Share some photos taken during my Snowdonia trip. They probably are the last pieces taken using my SOAKED camera.

Green - before reaching Mt. Snowdon, view outside the coach

Green - before reaching Mt. Snowdon, view outside the coach

Hillside - to the right of way going up 
 Heading to destination

 Heading back

Lake - to the right of way going down



5 comments:

  1. nice place~ Sure can recharge some life energy in the very own soul.. [^^]

    btw, those r real "goldies", all-time favourite songs [>,<[b

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我的人生,总是像早晨的太阳在晴朗的天空与小鸟,云朵开心的歌唱着。到了夜里,就像在高空中孤独奋战的月亮面对现实生活的残酷黑夜。跟你们在一起,我很开心 [^^] 你们就像我世界里的云朵和小鸟,把我的天空天上了色彩。

    你也是曾经在这样的家庭长大,也许你会明白那种爱莫能助的痛苦。知心的朋友,真的很难寻。何况,还要是同样经历过这样的悲伤朋友。每一天醒来,终会感觉到那种寂寞还有被家人,被爱人放弃的感觉。真的好想继续这样的睡下去,不想在每一个悲哀的早晨醒过来。很多时候很想找朋友,找自己喜欢的人来哭诉。但是,全都只是会去喝酒。还有,乘火打劫。说真的,我有这样的背景,有谁会相信我过着这样生活?别人眼里,我只不过是是一个不愁吃不愁穿的王太子。

    没有了避风港,只好让自己的部落格成为自己夜里的疗伤院。

    Anyway, thanks for the support. Cheers ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 无奈吧,明知到问题搅心搅肺还是无从解决。作为你的好友,太多安慰的话可能你也觉得闷了,因为知道你不是一个自怨自哀的人,我相信你永远都有一颗正面积极的心面对这一切,只是偶尔被乌黑的心情蒙蔽了。。。真的想放弃时,就在部落格发泄下,睡个大头觉,充电了再继续生活吧!

    突然觉得这句话满适合给你的:天降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤。我相信上天安排你经历的苦,必定有带给你成长的讯息!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahha.. Cool! Its been a long time i didnt hear this phrase since secondary school. Yeah, i must grow up more faster than anyone here. Step by step atking over my dad's responsibilities. I guess sleeping and writting blog really have been my way of releasing stress nowadays. Hee..

    Long live the QUEEN! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. blogs really help... don't call me queen la bro, my name is KING... XD

    ReplyDelete