Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love B & J's


My lovely B & J's


Happily wait for the delicious dessert I bought home today - Ben & Jerry's ice cream from Sainsbury's, which are now in promotion: Buy ONE free ONE. Though the desserts cost me £ 4.15 for the 2 pints, which is almost half of my weekely expenses, surprisingly I did not hesitate much when take them straight to the counter. After taking spoonful where they melt and taste inside my mouth, I know they worth more than the virtue of thrifty - the happiness they bring =D

Superb delicacies attract me to know more about them... and what I learnt from the beautiful and creative website of Ben & Jerry's  instead of their variety of ice cream choices, is the story where it begins to drive dessert lovers crave for it by 2 young people who founded it. I especially love this from Jerry Cohen: 'If it's not fun, why do it?' Albeit in reality not many people can own a career along with his interest, the B & J's gives inspiration and hopes for those who have big dreams, to plan.

Here comes some pictures from the Ben & Jerry's webpage which I like particularly...
*wink* XD

'Their' Story

I wish to have a fridge like this forever!!!


 
1st attempt: "Phish food" - Sweet chocolate with yogurt marshmallow, caramel and chocolately shaped fish
(Love the just-nice sweetness of fishies)


2nd attempt: Chocolate Fudge Brownie - Yogurt with chocolate brownies chunks
(The large chunkies taste good when you chew and chew and chew and chew.....)

Trying out very sooooon: Half Baked - Chocolate and vanila ice cream in fudge brownies and chunks of chocolate chips cookies dough


=) Hopefully will be able to try out the following soon before leaving UK, best if I could get them in promotion...

***Warning: Consider the sweetness you can bear... since it is a desserts!!!


1 comment:

  1. Diet diet diet diet diet diet diet........

    ReplyDelete